Arriving to Bull Hill Training Ranch and What to Pack
Welcome to Kettle Falls, Washington. Our town is named for the nearby Kettle Falls on the Columbia River, an ancient and important fishing site for Native Americans. Our lodge is located just south of the Canadian border, in a heavily wooded, peaceful part of town right along the scenic Crown Creek and is a two and half hour drive from Spokane Airport. Not only do we provide world-class tactical training to all that come to the ranch , we provide an excellent experience with an abundance of wildlife and unmatched scenery.
If you need a pick up from the airport, please be sure to contact Dan or Kyle previously as there will be an additional cost.
Please note that each course requires a different packing list that will be sent out to you individually upon purchase. Here is what we suggest to start:
- Hygiene Kit
- Shower shoes
- Cold weather/ Warm weather/Wet weather gear (seasonal) Note: training will not stop due to weather conditions.)
- Water bottle
- Sunblock/ Hand warmers (Seasonal)
- Hunting License (only necessary if hunting.)
- Fishing License (only necessary if fishing.)
- Shooters weapon system (Optional/Weapons will be provided to insure optimal equipment is being used for the shooter. We encourage Mil radian first focal plane scopes and .308 rifles that perform under 1 MOA)
- 200 rounds minimum match grade 175 grain HPBT .308 rounds (Comparable to MIL/LE 118LR/ Ammunition will be available to purchase onsite at market price)
- Shooting mat (optional)
- Ear protection
- Rifle cleaning kit/Tool kit for optics and weapon system (Optional)