Bull Hill Training Ranch provides opportunities for guided hunts and adventures that are unlike anything you have experienced before. Starting this upcoming spring turkey season, Bull Hill will also be offering guided deer and turkey hunts run by Kyle Kowalski.
Take a look at upcoming guided hunts that are available to sign up for when you visit BullHillTraining.com:
– Spring Turkey April 15 – May 31
– Forest Grouse Sept 1 – Dec 31
– Early Archery White tail deer Sept 1-30
– Early Archery Mule deer Sept 1-30
– Muzzle Loader White tail deer Oct 1-9
– Muzzle Loader Mule deer Oct 1-9
– Modern firearm White tail deer Oct 15-25
– Modern firearm Mule deer Oct 15-25
– Late General White tail deer Nov 5-19
– Late Archery White tail deer Nov 23-Dec 15
Why choose Bull Hill’s guided hunts? The answer to that question is simple! They strive to provide the absolute best hunting experience possible as well as an enjoyable and comfortable stay. When you book a hunt with Bull Hill you will be guided by retired 75th Ranger Regiment Ranger SSG Kyle Kowalski on the remote and pristine 50,000 acres Bull Hill Ranch has to offer. Consider the following and decide if Bull Hill doesn’t offer the best guided hunts around:
– Shoot at their state of the art Range Complex with marksmanship instruction from Retired Army Rangers
– Advanced moving target systems allow you to engage actual steel deer targets from various speeds up to 12MPH!
– Shooters will become confident in themselves and their weapon systems ability to hit the target when it matters the most! More importantly, you will learn your engagement limits to humanely harvest animals on your hunt.
Take a look at everything you’ll get for one low price: Along with your guided hunt your adventure will include comfortable lodging, all meals, gutting and skinning of game and more. All of the beds are outfitted with comfortable linens and the lodges are furnished with full kitchens and spacious bathrooms. Your lodge will have WiFi service and satellite television, so you won’t miss out on news or sports.
While enjoying the guided hunts, guests at the ranch have the full use of Bull Hill Training Ranch’s range that offers multiple moving steel targets and stationary steel targets out to one mile. Your range use will include instruction from Kyle Kolawski. What you will learn on the range will offer a lifelong skill that greatly increases your chances of success during a hunt. Be sure to bring extra ammo.
You will also have gated access to 50,000 acres with river frontage acting as a barrier as well as an attractant for game. Guests are able to use horses and all-terrain vehicles to move across the terrain and assist in game recovery. There is an airfield for guests to use for transportation and storage or aircraft.
For more information, visit BullHillTraining.com or make a call to Build Hill Training Ranch at 509-768-4452. Bull Hill is located in Kettle Falls, WA, about 2 hours north of Spokane. Reserve your place in one of the guided hunts today- you’ll never regret it!